The European Outsourcing Association Awards honors best practices, innovators and leaders in the outsourcing industry. The awards program takes place during the European Outsourcing Association Summit, a two-day gathering of the world’s leading outsourcing suppliers, end users and support service providers focusing on the latest innovations, trends and developments in the European outsourcing market.
The IT Outsourcing industry sector in Ukraine is one of the biggest in the Central and Eastern European region with market volume of about $700 million and with number of employees involved in the industry of more than 18 000 (‘CEE IT Outsourcing Review 2010’).
Other Industry Acknowledgements:
- Top 10 countries with the most certified IT professionals (Global IT IQ Report by BrainBench)
- Top 30 Outsourcing Destinations (Gartner, 2007-2008)
- Top 50 Emerging Global Outsourcing Destinations (Global Services and Tholons, 2009)
- Top 20 Leading Countries in the area of IT Outsourcing and High-Tech services (Global Services 100 List, 2010)
- City Lviv was included to TOP 30 Emerging Destinations for outsourcing (Exploring Global Frontiers by KPMG, 2009)
- Kyiv is amongst the 25 safest cities for offshore/nearshore outsourcing (Brown & Wilson Black Book of Outsourcing, 2009)
- Ukraine’s cities Kharkiv and Dnipropetrovsk rank 3 and 5 accordingly in terms of cost effectiveness in FDI Magazine’s rating of Top 5 Major European cities (FDI Magazine, 2010)
- Ukraine is in Gaming Industry’s Top 12 European Countries (The Global Gaming Industry Network, 2009)